All guests receive a free mini guide to help you spot the famous London landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey.
The flight on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience before your visit, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. You will need to return to the Priority Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled visit time. Alternatively visit at your leisure afterwards.
Children will be served delicious fruit juice along with in-flight pack and binoculars.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
General opening times until 6th January: 10:00 am – 8:30pm
Christmas Eve (24th December): 10:00 am – 5:30pm
December 31 - 10:00 am to 3:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
London Eye: Champagne Flight
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Guaranteed fast track access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
Reviewed by: MS, August 2016
Absolutely amazing and worth it!
Reviewed by: James C, August 2016
Even though it was the height of tourist season, this tour skips the very long line and allows you to enjoy a leisurely flight on the London Eye. There was plenty of champagne and commentary from the guide who pointed out various landmarks. She also took pictures so we didn't have to use our selfie sticks.