- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- See a show on London's West End
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Make the most of this memorable performance and upgrade your ticket to include a 3-course pre-show dinner at L'Escargot. This restaurant acts as a tribute to modern art, with Chagall, Miro, Matisse and Hockney hanging on the walls. The interior compliments the food, which is classic French and appeals to meat-lovers, vegetarians, and seafood fans alike. Please see itinerary section below for a sample menu.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top Price Seating
Top price tickets guarantee a full view of the stage with no obstructions
USD $89.32Pricing details
Standard price tickets may have a partially obstructed view of the stage. They are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle.
USD $83.54Pricing details
Top Price Seating & Dinner
Ticket for top price seating at Les Miserables Show at Queens Theater, including two-course dinner at L'Escargot at 6:00pm
USD $128.52Pricing details
Les Miserables Theater Show in London
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Velouté of White Onions, Fourme d’Ambert
- Smoked Duck, Granny Smith Apple & Frisse Salad, Aged Balsamic
- Marinated Poached Scottish Salmon, Panache of Beetroot and Cucumber, Yoghurt Dressing
- Fish Cake, Sautéed Curly Kale, Creamed Leeks
- English Lamb Steak, Crushed Potatoes, Thyme & Cherry Tomato Jus
- Risotto of Butternut Squash, Rocket Salad & Pine Nuts
- Braebrun Apple Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream & Custard
- Cinnamon Macaron, Lemon Cheesecake Cream, Caramel Popcorn
- Selection of Cheeses with Raisin & Walnut Bread
The menu varies from week to week. The dinner package includes 2 course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant. Vegetarians will be catered for upon arrival at the restaurant.
Reviewed by: Dustinls2, November 2016
This was--by far-- the best live performance I've ever seen. The cast was AMAZING and the theater was a nice and accommodating venue. We were lucky enough to get seats in the middle of the second row and that made it all the better!
Reviewed by: Carol P, Australia, October 2016
We had a great night.Meal at l'Escagot restaurant was fantastic and located within a short walk to the theatre.Enjoyed the show and area around theatre is a vibrant night spot with many restaurants and bars.We walked to the underground and caught a train back to our hotel and never felt in any danger late at night.Recommended night out for London visitors wanting to take in a show.