- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your morning tour will take you past all the famous sights around London's West End, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Whitehall, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square and Nelsons Column. There are plenty of opportunities for the perfect photographs, without the need to dodge other visitors and wait your turn.
All venues are closed on Christmas Day, you will see them from the outside only.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
If transport back to your accommodation is required, we recommend booking a taxi in advance (as no public transport will be operating on Christmas Day)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Christmas Morning London Panoramic Tour
- Blue Badge guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick up and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Optional gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Shari D B, August 2011
This trip was great! Our guide was very good.