Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Theater Show in London
- See a show on London's West End
Follow the story of loveable Charlie, who wins one of five ‘golden tickets’ to the wonderfully weird Wonka Chocolate Factory and discovers a dreamlike world of candy and little else. On Charlie’s journey through the factory’s sugary corridors and chocolate gardens, watch popular characters like eccentric Willy Wonka and gluttonous Augustus Gloop find out that everything’s not as sweet as it seems.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top-priced seating to enjoy a view so close to the stage, you will feel the star power!
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Strand Carvery. Strand Carvery is situated close to the theater and serves a traditional roast dinner menu. A sample menu can be viewed in the Itinerary section below.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Strand Carvery, London
Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Premium ticket guarantees a full view of the stage with no obstructions
USD $94.01Pricing details
Standard-price ticket offers a clear view of the stage. These seats are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle
USD $87.29Pricing details
Top Price Seating and Dinner
Ticket for top price seating for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, including two-course dinner at Strand Carvery (dinner at 6pm)
USD $108.78Pricing details
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Theater Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
First course (choice of one):
- Soup of the day
- Your choice from the cold buffet (including seafood, poached salmon, asparagus, terrines, quiches and salad)
- Roast beef
- Roast leg of lamb
- Roast breast of Norfolk turkey
- Roast gammon (smoked or non-smoked)
- Pear and macadamia nut crumble
- Strawberry trifle
- Passion fruit Eton Mess
- Chocolate brownie
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cheese board of English cheddar, Somerset brie, Cropwell stilton, pear and ginger chutney, celery and biscuits
- Assorted ice cream or sorbet
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Candice M, July 2016
We loved the play. Actors were acting stagehands were stagehanding ice cream hawkers were hawking. A grand time!
Reviewed by: Allison L, July 2016