- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your tour includes entry to the Beatles Story, where you can re-live the Fab Four's meteoric rise to fame. Your visit takes you from the cobbles of Matthew Street and the Cavern, through the hysteria of Beatlemania to the final live performance on the Apple rooftop and beyond!
The Cavern Quarter is a vibrant city center area and the focus of Beatle history. There's the famous Cavern Club, where the lads played 292 times, and the pubs where they drank during the early 1960s.
Options for lunch in Liverpool are many and varied, with top-quality bars, restaurants and cafes in the city center.
In the afternoon your Magical Mystery Tour is waiting to take you away! This two-hour tour takes you round all the landmarks in the lives of the Fab Four, including their homes, schools and birthplaces, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and many other significant spots.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Beatles and Liverpool Rail Day Trip from London, traveling by standard class
USD $182.12Pricing details
Beatles and Liverpool Rail Day Trip from London, traveling by first class
USD $243.49Pricing details
The Beatles Story, Liverpool
- Magical Mystery Tour
- Entrance fee to the Beatles Story
- Liverpool map and information booklet
- Return train ticket from London to Liverpool
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation in Liverpool
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train trip is approximately 3 hours each way
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christine F, September 2016
Reviewed by: Ken K, August 2016
Easy. Self guided for the most part. Ample time for first visit. Nice greeter at outbound train. Just what I wanted.