- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
With your guide, visit the early 15th-century Green Mosque (Yesil Cami) and the Green Tomb (Yesil Turbe), where Sultan Mehmet I was buried in 1421. Both these sites are celebrated for their pristine architecture and beautiful interior embellishment, and you'll certainly see why!
Continue to Bursa’s city center to visit the imperial Great Mosque (Ulu Cami). Be astounded by its 20 domes and 12 massive pillars built in the Seljuk style in 1399, and learn how this is a common place for Muslim worship.
At midday, relax at an elegant restaurant – where Sultan Murat II once dined – and enjoy a lunch of traditional kebabs and other local specialties. After lunch, explore Koza Han, a vast market where merchants from all over the world have met for centuries to trade silk cocoons.
Next, travel by cable car to Uludag (Mt Olympus), where you can admire panoramic views of Bursa and the fertile plains below. Continue by coach to Cumalikizik Village and pass beautifully preserved early Ottoman-era homes before heading back to Istanbul.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Tour: Bursa Day Trip from Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ferry ride and cable car ride
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rania, May 2013
Very nice tour. Our tour guid was May and she was very nice and informative.
Reviewed by: Russell S, September 2011
WE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TRIP. IN ALL THE DAY WAS FAR TO LONG - 16.5 HOURS. THERE WAS NO TIME ALLOCATED FOR DINNER AT NIGHT AND WE ARRIVED BACK AT ISTANBUL AFTER 12.30AM.