- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Seafood cocktail
- Traditional cheese pastry
- Meat kebab with an eggplant purée
- Shepherd’s salad with tomatoes, cucumber and onions
- Ice cream
- Fruit salad
- Half a bottle of local wine
- Two beers
- Two local drinks
- Two fruit juices
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Istanbul by Night with Turkish Dinner and Show
- Private driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to show
- 4-course dinner with drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: William S, June 2014
As bad as the Athens by Night Tour was, this was just superb. We were taken to an elegant dinner theater, saw a truly outstanding professionally produced show,had a really good meal which was graced by attentive, professioanl service. It was a night to remember. The' Istanbul By Night' part of the tour was disappointing in that we just drove directly to the theater and never saw the major sights indicated in the tour description. (The Blue Mosque is prominently pictured in the advertisement for the Tour yet we never saw it...actually we drove in the opposite direction!) Nevertheless, we were really pleased with the show and dinner which were the major reasons for us booking the tour.
Reviewed by: Eddie M, Germany, January 2009