- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am: October 24 – March 31
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Transport by coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is the euro
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information that the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport and relevant visa information is required at time of booking: name as per your passport, date of birth, nationality, date of expiry and passport number
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mindy B, September 2016
This trip is just as advertised. A comfortable bus, with a guide who spoke excellent English. If you have time to spare from the beaches of Dubrovnik, it is a great day trip. Beautiful view of the Adriatic coast as you drive along. As a bonus, you might stop into Bosnia Herzegovina for a quick rest stop on the way.
Reviewed by: Mr W W, United Kingdom, September 2016
Very well organised trip with a superb, knowledgeable guide