- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
A bus will carry you to Orebic, where a ferry takes you to the island. Experience the charming streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in the island’s city of the same name, which is also one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean. You’ll also hear a little history of the town’s famous son, Marco Polo, who many believe was born here. After sightseeing, enjoy free time to have lunch and even go swimming.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, indulge in excellent local wine at one well-known wine cellar on the Peljesac peninsula.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is also available from selected Dubrovnik hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
English, German or French
Language of the tour: English, German or French
USD $58.34Pricing details
Island of Korcula Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Transportation by coach and boat
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation to/from the island is by boat
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mr W W, United Kingdom, September 2016
A long journey but the scenery made it all worthwhile. The guide was very very knowledgeable
Reviewed by: dora, September 2016
Beautiful island of Korcula, clear refreshing waters, great old city and amazing wine in the end. Highly recommended