- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
While on the rock you will visit the Saint Michael caves, a dramatic natural grotto sometimes used as a venue for concerts and classical music performances.
There will also be time to meet the locals - the semi wild troop of Barbary "Apes" (they are actually Barbary macaque monkeys). It is said the British will not leave Gibraltar until the apes have left. Hang on to your belongings though, they are cheeky little monkeys!
Descending from the Rock, you have free time for shopping in the main street, where everything is sold from the latest designer fashions to what is probably the best known 100 percent cotton underwear in the world!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Torremolinos with multilingual guide
Trip from Fuengirola
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Fuengirola with multilingual guide
Trip from Marbella
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with multilingual guide
Trip from Estepona
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Estepona with multilingual guide
Rock of Gibraltar
- Gibraltar rock tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: nigeljgreen, January 2017
Picked up at 7.30 as arranged by a modern clean bus. Guide was Pedro who was very informative without being over the top. Arrived at the bus park 90min later where we were allowed 2hrs to look round the shopping centre. At 12.00 we returned to the bus park where we transferred to mini buses for the mountain tour to see the monkeys. Mike who was our driver / guide gave a very informative and amusing tour. Stopped several times to get up close and personal with the monkeys - be wary at all times!. Returned to the main bus at 2pm for our return journey. Overall a good trip and well recommended
Reviewed by: RJW, November 2016
A must do experience. Tour guide was very knowledgeable.