On this City Sightseeing tour, you can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard the open-top double-decker bus. There are 15 stops and the entire route takes approximately 45 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
There are two routes to chose from and you ticket is valid for both. Route 1 takes approximately 50 minutes and route 2 takes approximately 45 minutes. All the main locations are included on the tour such as Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, The Circus, Great Pulteney Street and Pulteney Bridge, plus the delights of Royal Victoria Park.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- High Street - Bath Abbey, Heritage Vaults, The Roman Baths
- Grand Parade - Guildhall Market, Parade Gardens, Pulteney Bridge
- Great Pulteney Street - Holburne Museum, Sydney Gardens
- Manvers Street - Bus and Railway Station
- Avon Street - Coach Park
- Westgate Buildings - Theatre Royal
- Monmouth Street - Ustinov Studio Theatre
- Queen Square - The Jane Austen Center, Charlotte Street Car Park
- The Circus - Assembly Rooms and The Costume Museum
- Brock Street - The Royal Crescent
- Weston Street - The Botanical Gardens, Golf Course
- Upper Bristol Road - Royal Victoria Park with children's playground
- Royal Avenue - The Royal Pavilion Cafe, Royal Victoria Park
- Milsom Street - Some of Bath's best quality shops can be found here
- Broad Street - Bath Postal Museum, General Post Office
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bath City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In addition to a live English guide, audio commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Japanese, Polish, Cantonese, Mandarin
1. High Street
2. Grand Parade
3. Manvers Street
4. Green Park Road
5. Avon Street
6. Avon Street
7. Westgate Buildings
8. Queen Square
9. Assembly Rooms
10. Brock Street/ Royal Crescent
11. Marlborough Buildings
12. Weston Road
13. Upper Bristol Road
14. Upper Bristol Road
15. Royal Avenue
16. Milsom Street
17. Terrace Walk
1. Manvers Street
2. Terrace Walk
3. North Parade
4. Great Pulteney Street
5. Holburne Museum
6. Beckford Road
7. Bath Spa Hotel
8. Quarry Road
9. Bathwick Hill
10. Widcombe Hill
11. Rainbow Woods
12. Brassknocker Hill
13. Claverton Down
14. Ralph Allen School
15. North Road/Shaft Road
16. Tyning/North Road
17. Prior Park
18. Middle Hill Lodge
19. Abbey Cemetary
20. Prior Park Road
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donald C, November 2016
Excellent tour. Driver was very knowledgeable and helpful. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it the tour. The hop on and off feature allowed us to explore parts to the city at our leisure after which we boarded the follow-on buses that arrived as promised.
Reviewed by: Sheila K, October 2016
The Driver went out of his way to be helpful the tour was interesting. I found the tour , as I had in other cities, to be a great way of getting an introduction to the city. A good starting point for a tourist.