- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
With your pass, gain free admission to illustrious Amsterdam museums including the Van Gogh Museum, Rembrandthuis Museum and Hermitage Amsterdam. Save 25% off popular Amsterdam attractions such as Madame Tussauds and Icebar XtraCold, and receive discount offers for restaurants and shows.
You'll also get a free city map to help you navigate the streets and canals of Amsterdam and unlimited use of public transport (airport train not included). Enjoy the sights from a free canal cruise, also included with your city pass.
Your I amsterdam card contains 2 separate chips which can be activated separately, so you can choose when you will make the best use of the 2 components: museums and public transport.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour I amsterdam Card
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
USD $61.27Pricing details
48 Hour I amsterdam Card
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
USD $72.01Pricing details
72 Hour I amsterdam Card
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
USD $82.76Pricing details
96 Hour I amsterdam Card
Unlimited use for 96 hours from time of first use
USD $93.51Pricing details
- Free admission to over 40 museums and attractions
- Use of public transport system (GVB trams, buses and underground)
- One Amsterdam canal cruise
- 25% discount on admission to Amsterdam's most popular attractions
- 25% discount at participating restaurants and shops
- City Map
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train ticket from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once the card is activated (from the first time it is used), it is then valid for the consecutive hours shown on your card.
- All locations included can only be visited one time
- Amsterdam ArenA Stadium Tours
- Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- Artis Royal Zoo
- Biblical Museum
- Bijzondere collecties (Special collections University of Amsterdam)
- Canal Cruise (1 hour)
- Stadsarchief Amsterdam - City Archives
- Cobra Museum of Modern Art Amstelveen
- de Appel arts centre
- De Oude Kerk
- De Nieuwe Kerk
- Dutch Resistance Museum - Verzetsmuseum
- EYE Filmmuseum
- FOAM Photography Museum
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Het Grachtenhuis - Museum of Canals
- Het Rembrandthuis Museum (Rembrandt House Museum)
- Het Scheepvaartmuseum (The National Maritime Museum)
- Hortus Botanicus (Botanical Garden)
- Huis Marseille - Museum for Photography
- Joods Cultureel Kwartier - Jewish Historical Museum & Portuguese Synagogue
- Joods Cultureel Kwartier - Hollandsche Schouwburg
- Molen van Sloten & Kuiperijmuseum
- Multatuli Huis Museum
- Museum Het Schip
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic
- Museum Tot Zover (Funeral Museum)
- Museum Van Loon
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- Nemo Science Museum
- Pijpenkabinet (Amsterdam Pipe Museum)
- Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age (Hermitage)
- Stedelijk Museum
- Tassenmuseum Hendrikje (Museum of Bags and Purses)
- Van Gogh Museum
- Woonbootmuseum - Houseboat Museum
- Amsterdam public transport (trams, buses and metro operated by GVB during validity of card)
- Zaanse Schans Open Air Museum
- Haarlem - Frans Hals Museum and Teylers Museum
- Volendam- Volendam Museum and boattrip to peninsula Marken
- Enkhuizen Zuiderzee Museum
- Additionally a 2.50€ discount for entrance tickets to the Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- Amsterdam Icebar XtraCold
- Boom Chicago performances
- Candlelight / Cocktail Cruise
- Dutch National Opera & Ballet
- Food & drink discounts and specials at more than 30 locations
- Heineken Experience
- House of Bols Cocktail and Genever Experience
- MacBike - bike rental, canal bike, canal bus and boat rental
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Muziekgebouw aan't IJ
- Royal Concertgebouw
- Souvenir discounts at several locations
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Billy P, United States of America, February 2017
If you're wandering Amsterdam on your own, this card is a must! If for no other reason, it's worth it for the free public transport. There was a tram stop right outside our hotel, and this card allows you to hop on and off whenever and wherever you want. So convenient. There's also a variety of discounts, and a map. Again, worth every penny.
Two important tips:
1. You have to collect the card at the Tourist Info Center, directly across from the central train station. It's easy enough to find. But you do have to get there first.
2. Downstairs, in the same building, is Cafe Loetje. Stop in for a beer and some bitterballen. You'll be glad you did.
Reviewed by: Cookie, January 2017
Four of us used the IAm Amsterdam City Card 72 hrs. . Hopped on and off trams also did the 1 hr canal trip . Easy to use and to get about , we ran out of time to use all the attractions on the card .