- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
From Odeonsplatz, you'll cycle through the picturesque royal gardens and on into the truly magnificent Englischer Garten, Europe's largest city park. In the midst of this, you'll stop at the famous Chinese Tower beer garden for refreshments. Then cruise along the lovely banks of the river Isar, which will finally lead you back into the heart of Munich's beautiful Old Town.
The charming old pedestrianized medieval streets that encircle Marienplatz wind around churches and markets and cafes and are a cyclist's haven. Frequent stops will be made on this relaxed and fun tour and your guide is there to give you their inside knowledge, tips and advice. Want to meet other visitors, see the city together and have a laugh? This is the way to do it.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Bike Tour
- Bike tour of Munich
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Stop at famous Chinese Tower beer garden (weather dependent)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at the time of booking
- If you require seats for infants, please arrange separately (as required) upon bike collection, and small surcharge will be payable direct
- Refreshment stop at the 'Beer Garden' may not be happening on the rainy days, please check with your guide to confirm
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: SamH, United Kingdom, November 2016
Really great way to see Munich. The stop at the English garden was nice.
Reviewed by: Gary W, October 2016
Loved it. Great guide and burned off some of those beer calories!