Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Fueled by a shared passion for Rome, history and Dan Brown's famous novel Angels and Demons, your talented tour guide will take you to the enigmatic sights mentioned in the novel, and reveal so much more about the mesmerizing city of Rome. You'll discover a hidden passage unused for centuries, and learn the secrets of the Illuminati and the Four Altars of Science, representing the four elements of earth, air, fire and water.
As you search for the secrets scattered throughout Rome by the twin heads of the Illuminati, Bernini and Galileo, you'll visit some of Rome's most beautiful sites to breathe the air of intrigue, mystery and revelation.
Highlights on the morning tour include:
- St Maria del Popolo Church
- St Peter's Square
- St Maria della Vittoria Church and Ecstasy of St. Teresa
- Piazza Navona
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Church of Illumination to glimpse the secret passage connecting the Vatican to notorious Castel Sant' Angelo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Angel with the Sudarium
- Entrance fees
- Small group tour (maximum of 25 people)
- Professional guide
- Map of the Illuminati
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ljallen91, July 2016
After reading the review I knew I wanted to do this tour as Dan Brown is one of my favourite authors.
We had Robert as our tour guide who was amazing, he quoted sections from the book and you could tell that he has such knowledge about Rome.
The tour itself was incredible, the beautiful churches and locations that were visited as well as the history that we were provided with in each locations.
If you are a fan of the books and of history then this is highly recommended. You will not be disappointed and you if you get Robert as your tour guide then you are in for the best tour as he is awesome
Thank you so much for showing us the history of Rome, this was by far the best tour we did.
Reviewed by: JP, Canada, July 2016
A fantastic tour connected to the book. Our guide, Roberto, led us on the adventure that Robert Langdon followed while giving us great historical details about the artifacts and the buildings featured in the book. He separated fact from fiction and kept us on our toes using humour and wit.