Viator Exclusive Offer
Receive a USD$10 discount off the purchase of a highlight in-flight HD video. Click on the ‘View Additional Info’ link to print your coupon!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Lunch included
- Scenic helicopter flight
Then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon as you fly over the mighty Colorado River, past million-year-old geological rock formations. Make sure to have your camera ready, as around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. After leaving the Grand Canyon, enjoy views of other natural wonders in the wilderness of the rugged Mojave Desert.
Upon landing in Boulder City, take a short drive down to the Colorado River launch area for your river float at the base of the Hoover Dam and the newly constructed bypass bridge. Here you'll be greeted by your friendly guide, who will help you board your comfortable river raft. Float down the river and through the Black Canyon, with high walls that will leave you breathless! Keep your eyes open for desert big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron in their natural setting.
The raft stops at a secluded beach on the river so you can cool off in the refreshing clear waters. You can also enjoy your picnic box lunch on the beach while taking in the sights and sounds of Black Canyon.
Your trip ends on the Arizona side of the river at Willow Beach. You'll have the chance to shop for souvenirs before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximately 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon and Skywalk souvenirs, jewelry and items crafted by Native American artisans.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $50 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas Combo Tour: Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight and Colorado River Float Day Trip
- 60-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Colorado River float
- Bottled water
- Boxed lunch
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
- Entrance to Grand Canyon West
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $50 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/17.85 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport is a landing only at the airport and does not included entrance into the park
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: KevinAGibb, December 2016
Very Good Combo Tour. Very informative. Must do adventure. Jody was an awesome guide.
Reviewed by: Linda B, November 2016
Excellent day trip. The helicopter pilot was brilliant and very informative taking us over Hoover dam and the Grand Canyon. The float boat ride was also excellent. Brian the boat driver was very funny and had us all in stitches. If you are going to do this I would recommend you pack a raincoat. They gave us plastic ponchos but everyone's ripped in the wind so we still got wet, but it was loads of fun.