- Breakfast included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
After your check in to your four-star Versailles hotel in the early afternoon, your expert guide will meet you for your tour through the Versailles Palace. Learn about the palace's history, and explore its unique interior rooms, including the King's and the Queen's State Apartments and the Royal Chapel.
After your tour, you'll have free time to go into the town of Versailles and explore at your own pace. Stroll along the wide boulevards or browse the antique shops and fabulous boutiques. Have dinner (own expense) at a local restaurant, then make your way back to the Gardens of Versailles to enjoy the symphony of fountains and light at the Night Fountain Show. The gardens' fountains become illuminated and cast a romantic glow. Watch the show while you listen to classical music playing in the background.
After the show, head back to your hotel, the Pullman Versailles Château or Hotel Le Versailles, both located in the heart of town and boasting great facilities.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel (included), and then with your ticket and audioguide stroll around the Gardens of Versailles. Hear about the 1,980-acre (800-hectare) beautifully landscaped gardens that is one of the most-visited attractions in France. Before noon, settle in for another spectacular fountain show! This daytime fountain show will again amaze you with its dancing fountains set to music. And if you'd like, have lunch at the Grand Canal (own expense)!
In the afternoon, walk independently through Marie Antoinette's estate. Your audioguide will tell you about the nature-loving queen's preferred place. You will explore famous sites like the Petit Trianon, the French Pavillion and the Grand Trianon.
Option: upgrade your experience of Versailles and get the guided tour instead of the audioguide for the Gardens and Marie Antoinette's estate on the second day
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
English Tour with Guide 2 days
2-Day Versailles Tour with English-speaking guide. Tour guided on both days.
USD $238.58Pricing details
French Tour with Guide 2 days
2-Day Versailles Tour with French-speaking guide. Tour guided on both days.
USD $238.58Pricing details
2-Day Versailles Tour with Fountain Show
- Entrance fees
- Local guide to the castle on first day
- Audio Guide on the second day
- Two Versailles fountain shows
- Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Versailles
- One-way train ticket from Marie Antoinette's estate to the Versailles Palace
- Guide on the 2nd day (if upgraded option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We strongly suggest you to pick up the tickets and voucher for the hotel at 2pm by the office, as you will need to check-in at the hotel before the tour starts at 4:15pm at Versailles (everything will be clearly explained to you on arrival)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.