- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and Ferry Terminal
- Parliament House
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs and boutique shops
- Constitution Dock
- ABC Buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820's
- Cross the Richmond Bridge - the oldest road bridge in Australia
- Richmond Goal - operational from 1826
- Excellent photo opportunities from specially selected vantage points - for that perfect shot!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Brooke Street Pier Tourism Center
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hobart Historic Afternoon Tour
- Coach transport
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Karen Bauer M, November 2015
Absolutely wonderful! Love the little town of Richmond, lots of neat stores and galleries
found a great wine place with fabulous local wines! The driver was knowledgeable and
most courteous. Loved every second of this tour!
Reviewed by: Norizan S, April 2015