- Skip the line
- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
More than 65 locations, from the engine room to the bridge, and 25 restored historic aircraft are on display. The USS Midway also contains interactive exhibits and climb-aboard aircraft for all ages. Don't miss the flight simulators, gift shop and cafe.
Experience what it was like to be part of a "city at sea", explore galleys, officer's country, sleeping quarters and the engine room of the first Navy ship too large for the Panama Canal! You will be amazed by the 4-acre flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego.
Located in Navy Town USA, a visit to the Midway is uniquely San Diego!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission ticket
- Audio Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking is available at the USS Midway for a minimal charge
- Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship, from the hangar deck down to the second deck and up to the flight deck
- Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Daniel P, November 2016
From what I remember, this was a fun tour!
Reviewed by: sirius, November 2016
2nd Time back to Midway and still haven't experienced all she has to offer yet. The Veterans onboard willing to share their time and stories make this a great experience for young and old alike. The audio tapes are a must. Lots of history on show.
Strongly recommend the skip the line option as there can be a long line at times to collect/buy tickets, especially earlier in the morning. Ask the attendants if unsure as the skip the line ticket isn't clear you can go straight to the entrance or whether you need to line up.
Suggest you do the flight simulators onboard as they are good fun.
The café onboard fills up too so have a coffee or snack/lunch early, before the rush.