- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx & Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour at 10:00am
Tour departs at 10:00am
USD $76.56Pricing details
Afternoon Tour at 2:00pm
Tour departs at 2:00pm. April to October only
USD $76.56Pricing details
Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Participants must have a valid drivers license with them
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- No drinking is allowed on this tour, unless soft drink
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Guilherme F, September 2016
This is my best experience in Berlin. I really loved riding the segway, super easy to get.
Craig was an incredible guide! He was always attentive on the group, he is considerate and friendly.
You really feel confident after the 30min instructions and the tour is really amazing, go feel the breeze on your face riding the segway in Berlin, really amazing!
Reviewed by: Yuko S, September 2016
Our guide Jurgen was fantastic! Enthusiastic, patient, knowledgeable, all the great qualities of the wonderful guide! It was my first time on a Segway, and thanks to Jurgen's efficient advice, everyone understood the basics quickly. I enjoyed the entire tour very much! Totally recommended!!!