Enjoy a 5.5-hour wine trail tour exploring four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards including Mud House, Torlesse, Pegasus Bay and Waipara Springs, all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
New Zealand. Visit and enjoy wine tasting guided tours of four boutique vineyards of North Canterbury, these include Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines.
Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs are all located in the Waipara area, well known for its warm dry climate and limestone rich soils, both ideal for quality wine production.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am and returns at 1:30pm. Tour excludes lunch
12:00pm Departure with Lunch
Departs at midday 12:00pm and returns at 5:30pm. Tour includes lunch
Departs at 1:30pm and returns at 5:30pm. Tour excludes lunch
Waipara Wine Trail from Christchurch
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Explore four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards
- Lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Taz N, July 2016
Did four wineries option: we ended up being the only two on the tour! Hank our guide was very informative (and patient). Definitely get some generous pours in -- especially at Waipara Hills which was my favorite! More white than red options.
Reviewed by: john.bewley, July 2016
This was a very good visit I found out a lot about wine and I highly recommend this visit.