- Fully narrated tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Almost 2,000 years later, you have the opportunity to explore the site of this famous disaster and see first-hand the houses, streets and public buildings miraculously preserved by the volcanic ash.
Accompanied by your guide, you'll see such fascinating places such as the Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare brothel and Vetti's House with its beautiful frescoes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Naples Shore Excursion: Pompeii Half-day Trip from Naples
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee Pompeii (13 euros)
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael S, United States of America, October 2016
Perfect excursion for seeing and experience Pompeii during a cruise stop. The tour through Pompeii was GREAT. Out guide provided a wealth of information on the history of Pompeii and its tragic destruction. While crowded at the site, our guide was able to navigate us around the crowds to view some of the most note worthy locations and provide back story that made the experience far greater than it could have been on our own.
Reviewed by: tzini, September 2016
Absolutely FANTASTIC! Francesca was great, very knowledgeable and fun to be with. It was enjoyable and pleasant experience.