- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Continue through London to Trafalgar Square, passing Whitehall and the Prime Minister’s residence on Downing Street. On arrival at Parliament Square you’ll see more top London attractions including the Big Ben clock, the Houses of Parliament and the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Your morning tour will then head to St. James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Accompanied by a military band, soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace in their familiar red tunics and bearskin hats. This the oldest ceremony linked to Buckingham Palace, and it is truly representative of the colorful pomp and ceremony that make the British Royal Family so fascinating..
Your tour finishes in Trafalgar Square, conveniently located in the heart of central London so you can continue your afternoon sightseeing independently.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Royal London Sightseeing Tour with Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Hotel pick-up, selected hotels only (until March 31, 2017)
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up (from April 1, 2017)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On these occasions you will visit Horse Guards Parade, built on the site of the jousting yard of the old Whitehall Palace.
- Please note: hotel pick-up is included from selected London hotels until March 31, 2017. Please contact the supplier directly 48-hours in advance to arrange
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Dorothy M, July 2016
our guide arranged for the best location to see the royal guards come out of the gate. I couldn't have been better. the guide was excellent and I would highly recommend Viator again.
Reviewed by: Angela D, July 2016
Richard was a very informative tour guide. We enjoyed the tour very much. We were able to see the guards on horseback for the parade