- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
See London from a different perspective and enjoy a unique 40 minute circular sightseeing cruise on the river Thames with fascinating live commentary.
There are two options to choose from:
- Cruise Only
- Cruise & Standard London Eye Ticket
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departures on the hour between 10.45am and 6.45pm 01 April - 30 October
Departures on the hour between 11:45am and 4.45pm 31 October - 31 March
London Eye Flights:
Go to the "Pre-Book Ticket Desk", located inside County Hall, which is the building directly next to the London Eye. You are required to start boarding for your flight 15 minutes before your flight time.
London Eye Opening Times:
- January - May: 10am-8pm
- June - September: 10am-9pm
- October - December: 10am-8pm
- December 24 - 10:00 am to 5:30pm
- December 31 - 10:00 am to 3:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
40-minute cruise only. Departures at 10.45am, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm and 6.45pm.
USD $16.91Pricing details
Cruise & Standard Ticket
40-minute cruise plus standard 30-minute London Eye flight.
USD $36.00Pricing details
London Eye: River Cruise Experience
- London Eye River Cruise (40 minutes)
- Standard London Eye Ticket (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- December 24 - last flight at 5:30pm
- December 25 - Closed
- December 31 - last flight at 3:00pm
- Bank holidays: 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Every Tuesday the first flight will be at 10.30am, except during school holidays and the months of June, July and August
Reviewed by: Ian T, Australia, October 2016
Highly enjoyable. The Eye and river cruise have become a must do for visitors to London. You get to see the city from above and from the river level to get two different perspectives. This is a very busy and in demand tour, so needs to be planned for those on limited time frames.
Reviewed by: Elena F, October 2016