- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Meet your local skipper at the Barcelona Port and walk to your boat. After a safety briefing and introduction to sailing, get ready for your romantic experience. Admire views of the Mediterranean Sea as you cruise out of the Barcelona Port. Then, sit back, open your bottle of cava (Spanish sparkling wine), and raise your glass to toast for this special occasion.
Cruise along the Barcelona coast toward Port Olimpic and take in views of the Tibidabo, La Sagrafa Familia and Agbar Tower in the distance. Sail past Port Forum and popular Barceloneta Beach, the main beach in Barcelona.
If you choose the evening option, relax and admire Barcelona's skyline bathed in beautiful colors as the sun sets over the city. Enjoy your last views of Barcelona from the water while savoring cava as you sail back to the Barcelona Port.
Note that the sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6pm: May 1 - Aug 31
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2:30pm Sailing Trip
Private sailing trip from Barcelona departing at 2:30pm
USD $184.40Pricing details
6pm Sailing Trip
Private sunset sailing trip from Barcelona departing at 6pm
USD $184.40Pricing details
Private Tour: Romantic Sailing Trip from Barcelona
- Professional skipper
- Life jackets
- 1 bottle of cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 12 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women, families with children or under 18 years old must inform of their condition in the special requirements box at the time of booking, so that an alternative drink can be provided
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David B, August 2016
Absolutely amazing. One of the best trips and was the perfect ending to our Holiday. Thank you Viator
Reviewed by: Steven M, July 2016
The private sunset sail was very enjoyable! Our skipper was great and helped out taking photos for us a few times which was very nice. We were very lucky as midway through our sail we were able to see a few schools of dolphins around the boat which was a nice surprise! The tour included a bottle of cava and we brought an extra just in case that they stored for us in a fridge to keep cold for the beginning of the trip which was great. Would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a relaxing evening before dinner in Barcelona.