- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transportation from central Hong Kong
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Tour runs with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise of any medical conditions under Special Requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers; casual sandals or open-toed shoes are not suitable for trails
- During winter season (Nov-March), a sweater or fleece is advisable. During the wet season (April-Sept), a waterproof jacket is recommended. During warmer months (May-Oct), a spare T-shirt or garment is recommended to change into at the end of the hike.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen, especially during warmer months
- At least 34 fl oz (1 liter) of water per person
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jonathan W, September 2016
Great guide from HK walks
Very good hot sweaty walk which takes you to lovely beaches.
A recent landslide means you get a boat trip on the way back which is a great reward. A great way to explore the new territories
Reviewed by: Jennifer B, June 2016
This by far is the best tour in HK and actually my favorite tour after 6 weeks of being in China. Gabi was the most knowledgeable guide. We got hit with a monsoon rain day, and right before we were about to throw in the towel, she said she was game if I was. And thank goodness for her amazing skills because I got to see the Hakka villages and the Northern district of Sai Kung the way they were meant to be seen. We were soaking wet and loving life! If you are going to do one tour, do this one. You will never forget the feeling and the colours that this tour brings you. I'm already making all my friends heading to HK take this tour. You cant leave HK without doing it!