- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Please click on "view additional info" for the canal bus map and departure times.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
11am - 7:30pm (last entry 5:30pm) Monday to Thursday
11am - 8:30pm (last entry 6:30pm) Friday to Sunday
Canals boats run at the varying frequencies on two different lines.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24-Hour Pass + Heineken
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus for 24 hours plus entrance to the Heineken Experience
USD $47.96Pricing details
48-Hour Pass + Heineken
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus for 48 hours plus entrance to the Heineken Experience
USD $51.39Pricing details
Those with an appreciation for beer will love the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam
- 2-drinks at the Heineken experience
- Entrance to the Heineken Experience
- Unlimited use of the Canal Bus for 24 or 48 hours
- Recorded commentary on Canal Bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities available on board
- Free Wi-Fi is available to use at the Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein piers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John G, August 2016
The Hop on Hop off Canal Bus is fantastic - good service, and so wonderful seeing Amsterdam from the canals. Coupling this with the Heineken Experience was a fantastic idea and highly recommended. The Heineken Experience was really great and really interesting. Well worth it.
Reviewed by: Floyd P, August 2016