- Dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- Seasonal Offer
After your Paris illuminations evening tour, you’ll be dropped off at an exclusive Parisian restaurant or by the banks of the Seine to enjoy a river cruise and dinner. New Year’s Eve bookings fill up fast in Paris, but the illuminations tour ensures a spot at one of Paris’ local restaurants.
Choose to dine in one of the following Parisian restaurants. Enjoy a 3-course meal followed by dancing to see in the New Year!
- Chez Clément: Chic and cosy restaurant located in the Montparnasse district, ideal to celebrate New Year
- La Marina de Paris with Hotel Pickup and Drop Off: River cruise, dinner and DJ with the benefit of hotel pickup and drop off (there is no illuminations tour with this option)
- La Marina de Paris: Enjoy a 4-course dinner and river cruise to see in the New Year in style
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Tour & La Marina
New Year's Eve Paris Illuminations tour onboard a motorcoach plus 4-course dinner and river cruise on La Marina, plus DJ. Departs at 6.45pm
La Marina with Hotel Pickup
New Year's Eve Paris 4-course dinner and river cruise on La Marina, plus DJ and hotel pickup and drop off. Departs at 8.30pm
Paris New Year's Eve Illuminations and Dinner Tour
- Paris New Year's Eve illuminations tour with audio commentry (if option selected)
- 3- or 4-course dinner (depending on option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minibus (depending on option selected)
- DJ (only if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian meals may be available on request, please specify it as special requirement
- The illuminations tour is not included in the option for Marina de Paris with hotel pickup and drop off.
- Lobster and Celery
- Lobster, chocolate flavors
- Beef tenderloin in pastry, served with mixed fried mushrooms and duck fois gras sauce
- Chocolate Surprise
- Coffee and sweet delights
- Unlimited Champagne
- Mineral Water
La Marina de Paris:
- Champagne and Three Toasts
- Duck foie gras with apple chutney, raisin and hazelnut bread OR Scallop brochett with lobster juice, fondant leeks
- Tournedos fillet of beef, white truffle flavored potato rosette
- Plat of mature cheese
- New Year treat
- 1/2 bottle per person: White Chablis le Finage a Chablisienne or Red Saint Emilion Chateau Barbe Blanche
- Mineral water
Menus are subject to change without notice
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Adelle S, January 2013
The illuminations tour was nice and the lights were beautiful at night. Our food at the restaurant was ok. The restaurant upkeep was not overly impressive and I was cautious of the hole in the wall with the electrical wires/box/outlet hanging out below our table next to our legs.
Reviewed by: Peter M, Australia, January 2011
Unfortunately we had taken a day tour of Paris the previous day which covered all the highlights of this tour. However, it was well organised and we enjoyed it.
The New Year's Eve Dinner was superb and good value. The restaurant staff were very attentive and spoke good English.We had a great time.