- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
You’ll have the opportunity to get up-close and swim with juvenile crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove in a safe and unique swimming enclosure. Or partake in a feeding frenzy from a platform above, as you dangle a piece of buffalo meat from your fishing line to the hungry crocs below.
Plan ahead and make the most of your day at Crocosaurus Cove by referring to activities on offer, as outlined on the Daily Schedule list below. A licensed café and souvenir shop are also located within Crocosaurus Cove for your convenience.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Crocosaurus Cove Darwin
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Crocosaurus Cove Photos, DVD's or postcards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Allow 2-3 hours to make the most of your visit to Darwin's Crocosaurus Cove
- Meet the Reptiles - Reptile House 10am, 4:30pm
- Meet the Crocodiles - First Floor, Juvenile Area ALL DAY
- Fish Feeding - Aquarium Stairs 11am, 3:30pm
- Big Croc Feeding - First Floor 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Bite Force - Food Court, First Floor 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Reptile Feeding - Reptile House 12:30pm
- Swim with the Crocs - First Floor, Juvenile Area ALL DAY
- Turtle Feeding - 4pm
- Nocturnal Reptile Feeding - Reptile House 5pm
- Fishing for Crocs - 5:45pm
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: WING TAI DONALD W, Singapore, December 2013
My wife, 2 yound children and myself had visited Crocosaurus Cove on 29 Nov 13 and we enjoyed our time there. Besides the crocodile and other animal shows, what left a lasting impression on all 4 of us was a staff by the name of Phil who conducted the snake and reptile show with an assistant. Phil was energizing, humorous and most of all, humble despite his vast knowledge of the snakes and reptiles that he handled. He was also very hospitable and fair - he invited not only my family but as many other visitors as possible to handle some of the creatures (with care!) during the reptile show. We were very thankful to be given the opportunity to do so. While I cannot speak for the other visitors, my family told me that they had learnt a lot from Phil's lively sharing and it made our stay at the Cove and in DARWIN a highly memorable and academic one. For all potential visitors, please try not to miss Phil's reptile show.
Reviewed by: Paul I, May 2015
About as good as you are gong to get in a city with captive croc's. Kept the attention of an 8, 7, 14 and 15 year old so...