- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your friendly, professional guide will collect you from the entrance to your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort.
Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. From the entrance it is only a matter of minutes before the vista of Uluru rises from the sand dunes to demonstrate its enormity and presence in this country.
As you drive around the base, your guide will take you along the Mala Walk to the impressive Kantju Gorge. Learn about the Mala People and the importance of ceremonies. Further around the base of Uluru visit Mutitjulu Waterhole, a semi-permanent watercourse nestled in the contours of Uluru. Here you will learn of the Creation stories of Liru (poisonous snake) and Kuniya (woma python). You will see rock art of the ancients and learn how Uluru was, and still is, a significant location for teaching young Aboriginal people.
You will then travel to Talinguru Nyakunytjaku dune viewing area where you will observe the sun set over Uluru from a different perspective and away from the crowds. Relish in the tranquility and appreciate the expanse of this beautiful desert region as night falls. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and light refreshments before returning to your hotel at Ayers Rock Resort.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset Uluru Small Group Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly, professional guide
- Two short guided walks at Uluru and full base drive by vehicle
- Sparkling wine and light refreshments
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise of any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Naoto U, January 2017
We really enjoyed Giorgia's guide. She's friendly and knowledgeable. The other guide wasn't great for example, she only talks to the other couple in the group, it's what it is considering she just started her job. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't perfect and we couldn't see the color change of Uluru, but we enjoyed the walking around Uluru and her myth lecture.
Reviewed by: Ernest B, December 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Guide was excellent, loved the storytelling! The tour was relaxed and friendly, and finished with a snack and drink which was delicious. We certainly recommend this experience.