After snorkeling, you'll enjoy a box lunch including a sandwich (ham, cheese or tuna), chips, cookies or a piece of cake and fresh fruits.
You will then return to the open water and sail to a second area that looks like a natural swimming pool. Enjoy your time floating, swimming or simply relaxing in these turquoise waters with a cold drink in your hand!
You will dock back at Puerto Aventuras and be transported back to your hotel via air-conditioned van.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please Note: Hotel pick-ups begin 90 minutes prior to above listed times
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Riviera Maya Catamaran Adventure
- Four Hour Cruise
- Drinks (Rum Punch, Beer, Cuba Libre, Coke, Mineral Water, Fruit Juice)
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Picnic box lunch (sandwich: choice of ham, cheese or tuna together with a bag of chips, cookies or a piece of cake, and fresh fruits)
Use of snorkel equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop of (Playa del Carmen only)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The catamaran does not have ramp access. You will need to step onto the catamaran from the dock and there are a set of steps and a ladder for those who wish to enter the water to snorkel or swim
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: frankiedgreen, July 2016
Fat Cat was outstanding! Very clean van picked us up on time and the driver was outstanding. Fat Cat 2 boat, crew and overall experience was more and better than I expected! The snorkeling was great and the jumping from the boat was a highlight for our grandsons!
Reviewed by: Michelle M, United States of America, June 2016
This is something I would do over and over again. It was an absolute ball! The highlight was of course was when we got off the boat to snorkel in the coral reef. The guide lifted up rocks and pulled out the sea creature that inks which he squeezed a little bit and it sprayed purple stuff. He was able to pick up all sorts of exotic sea beings that you only see in movies and they were just a couple feet in from of us. There were sting rays swimming right under us and we were even able to pet a sea turtle! The boat ride itself was peaceful and relaxing but also a lot of fun! They were fishing off the back end and caught a Tuna. It was wonderful! The only downside was having to much fun and being hung-over the next day. :