After snorkeling, you'll enjoy a box lunch including a sandwich (ham, cheese or tuna), chips, cookies or a piece of cake and fresh fruits.
You will then return to the open water and sail to a second area that looks like a natural swimming pool. Enjoy your time floating, swimming or simply relaxing in these turquoise waters with a cold drink in your hand!
You will dock back at Puerto Aventuras and be transported back to your hotel via air-conditioned van.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please Note: Hotel pick-ups begin 90 minutes prior to above listed times
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Riviera Maya Catamaran Adventure
- Four Hour Cruise
- Drinks (Rum Punch, Beer, Cuba Libre, Coke, Mineral Water, Fruit Juice)
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Picnic box lunch (sandwich: choice of ham, cheese or tuna together with a bag of chips, cookies or a piece of cake, and fresh fruits)
Use of snorkel equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop of (Playa del Carmen only)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The catamaran does not have ramp access. You will need to step onto the catamaran from the dock and there are a set of steps and a ladder for those who wish to enter the water to snorkel or swim
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: jessie.etter, November 2016
Driver showed up on time to my hotel. Very pleasant to ride with to the marina. The crew on the boat never let my glass get empty and were always asking how I was doing. The snorkeling was spectacular! Sea turtles, sting rays and gorgeous fish all around. The catamaran ride is fun all by itself. I would highly recommend this trip. I took the morning tour which I have heard it much less crowded and it seemed that way. I recommend spending extra time at Puerto Adventuras. I wish I had more time there when I got off the boat. Shopping, food,etc. Very pretty place.
Reviewed by: Ronald W, November 2016
The pick up at the hotel was prompt and early and the trip was nothing short of amazing. The crew did everything possible to make this a memorable experience and was definitely a highlight of the vacation. This is a cannot miss adventure for those who enjoy being on the water and having a relaxing afternoon.