- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Cruise through the Downtown Phoenix Corridor, home to the area’s skyscraper district, Arizona’s historic capital building and the sporting facilities for the Phoenix Suns and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Venture through Old Town Scottsdale’s galleries and experience the area’s western charm as you explore the streets of "The West's Most Western Town." Explore the South Mountain district and visit The Farm, a 10-acre estate dating back to the 1920s, and you will be treated to a delicious lunch at local favorite restaurants.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, pickup is either not available or an additional charge may apply. If this applies to you, you will need to contact the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Tour: Deluxe Phoenix and Scottsdale Day Trip
- 5.5-hour tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: 2468, Canada, November 2016
Well worth the time
Reviewed by: Linda N, October 2016
A lot of fun. The guide was Memo, who was very knowledgeable and gave us good information about the history, plant life and, also, anecdotal stories about the areas we toured.