- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Romantic Paris by Night - Seine River Cruise and Dinner
- 1-hour Seine river cruise with Champagne
- 3-course dinner with wine/Champagne
- Rose and half bottle of Champagne upon return
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- In summer, tours will partially take place during the daytime as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
- Glass of Champagne (15 cl)
- House chicken liver terrine with onions caramelized in cider vinegrette
- Blue lobster bisque
- Green asparagus with a poached egg in puff pastry
- Rocket and tomato salad with a pesto dressing and Parmesan shavings
- Label Rouge Scottish salmon steak with finely sliced mange tout
- Blue lobster in puff pastry with baby spinach
- Fillet of beef, crispy potatoes and Béarnaise sauce
- Famous Bresse chicken in cream with macaroni gratin
- Tahitian vanilla crème brûlée
- Assortment of sorbets and fine ice creams, with caramelized mendiants (chocolate disks studded with nuts and fruit)
- Profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and a chocolate sauce
- Fermette soufflé with Grand Marnier liqueur
- Wine; half bottle of Sancerre Pascal Jolivet (white) or half bottle of Blayes Côtes de Bordeaux (red)
- Coffee or tea
- Half bottle of still or sparkling mineral water
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Terri S, December 2015
this was the amazing tour we have ever taken. Our tour guide Christophe was so wonderful - he made this just a magical night. My husband originally did not want to take the tour because of the expense, but we both agreed that this was money well spent. This evening was an unforgettable night - and if we will definitely do this tour again with Viator and hopefully Christophe when we next visit Paris - just Magical
Reviewed by: twstump, June 2015
Our tour guide was very personable and informative. The Seine River cruise was on one of the smaller sightseeing boats, so we got a great view of the City from the water. Dinner wasn't bad, but not impressive, either. Paris by night was beautiful. Our guide really gave us a great tour. Worth the money