- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Next, continue to Valldemossa, a beautiful village located in the Tramuntana mountain area. Stretch your legs as you follow your guide on a tour of the village, where houses and streets are decorated with flowers and other plants. Then enjoy free time to grab a snack in a local cafe.
Continue to see the famous Sa Foradada rock, one of the best-known pierced rocks on the island, with a 32-foot-diameter (10-meter) hole. From here, see the rocky landscape of the Serra de Tramuntana -- a UNESCO World Heritage-listed mountain range and the most extensive natural reserve on Mallorca.
Next, enjoy a sightseeing tour along the coast through Deia, a small coastal village, and Llucalcari, a tiny historical town surrounded by pine and olive trees. When you arrive in the Soller Valley, explore the open green space or simply relax in this peaceful location.
On your way back to Palma de Mallorca, visit the old city center with your guide. Walk by the Royal Palace of the Almudaina, Palma’s cathedral and the local gardens, before you return to your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Palma de Mallorca port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Palma, Deia and Soller Valley
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: DALAL A, August 2016
Excellent tour. Highly recomended.
Reviewed by: ayounggranny, United States of America, October 2015
Great experience and tour guide.