Book with us and save 61% compared to what you'll pay on another travel site.
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts, Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point, visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, shop for souvenirs or simply sit and gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world.
There is approximately 1.25 hours at each look out point and 1 hour at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theatre.
You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Viator Exclusive - Jeep Tour w/ IMAX Option:
Meet your guide at the entrance to the park for a 2-hour jeep tour along the rim. Your guide will tell you are the canyon’s history, dramatic geology, wildlife and the extraordinary landscape of this natural wonder which are revealed through stories, facts and legend. Travel along the stunning South Rim, ending at Grandview Point, and witness some of the most expansive, gorgeous and magnificent vistas! Your tour finishes at the IMAX theater for your movie viewing.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 25-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person processing fee for Tour payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
All paying passengers will receive a voucher allowing admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino for up to four (4) passengers. All tickets are subject to a $5 service fee payable at the time of redemption. Please note: Offer is subject to change.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas; 3 hours free time at canyon; National Geographic Visitor Center; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels
USD $84.99Pricing details
Tour & IMAX
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas; free time at canyon; National Geographic Visitor Center; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels.
USD $97.99Pricing details
Tour w/ IMAX & Jeep Tour
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas; 2-hour jeep tour; IMAX ticket; lunch; National Geographic Visitor Center; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels.
USD $194.99Pricing details
Tour & Helicopter
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim; free time at canyon; National Geographic Visitor Center; pick up/drop off. Includes 25-min helicopter flight and a box lunch.
USD $304.99Pricing details
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional Upgrades
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Box lunch at the Grand Canyon (if helicopter option selected)
- Meal voucher provided (if tour only or IMAX option selected)
- Taxes and National Park fees
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option selected)
- 2-hour jeep tour (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- IMAX Movie The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure (if option not selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option not selected)
- 2-hour jeep tour (if option not selected)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person processing fee for Tour payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Minimum age for Jeep Tour is 2 years, child seats will be provided
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Araceli H, February 2017
The tour was excellent and our tour guide was funny and punctual. I loved that! Be on time people or we will leave you!
Reviewed by: sumit.talwar, February 2017
If this is a first time visit to Las Vegas or anywhere close, definitely take out time to go to Grand Canyon. Its a natural wonder like which I have never seen such anywhere in the world. Now, if you have decided to go to Grand Canyon, do go to South Rim as this is the most scenic of all the Grand Canyon viewing points. Would rate the trip as below:
Plan as described on the website
Pricing as describerd on the website.
Timing as described on the website: started at 6 AM pickup from The Venetian and got dropped at 10:30 PM at the hotel. It is definitely tiring
The only areas of improvement are:
- Comfort of the bus: Could have been more spacious seats to accommodate a bulky guy like me
- Pick up from the hotel takes almost 1.5 hours to complete in the morning
All in all - a definite recommendation. !