Book with us and save 61% compared to what you'll pay on another travel site.
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts, Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point, visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, shop for souvenirs or simply sit and gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world.
There is approximately 1.25 hours at each look out point and 1 hour at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theatre.
You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Viator Exclusive - Jeep Tour w/ IMAX Option:
Meet your guide at the entrance to the park for a 2-hour jeep tour along the rim. Your guide will tell you are the canyon’s history, dramatic geology, wildlife and the extraordinary landscape of this natural wonder which are revealed through stories, facts and legend. Travel along the stunning South Rim, ending at Grandview Point, and witness some of the most expansive, gorgeous and magnificent vistas! Your tour finishes at the IMAX theater for your movie viewing.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 25-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person processing fee for Tour payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
All paying passengers will receive a voucher allowing admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino for up to four (4) passengers. All tickets are subject to a $5 service fee payable at the time of redemption. Please note: Offer is subject to change.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas; 3 hours free time at canyon; National Geographic Visitor Center; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels
USD $84.99Pricing details
Tour & IMAX
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas; free time at canyon; National Geographic Visitor Center; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels.
USD $97.99Pricing details
Tour w/ IMAX & Jeep Tour
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas; 2-hour jeep tour; IMAX ticket; lunch; National Geographic Visitor Center; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels.
USD $194.99Pricing details
Tour & Helicopter
Bus tour to Grand Canyon South Rim; free time at canyon; National Geographic Visitor Center; pick up/drop off. Includes 25-min helicopter flight and a box lunch.
USD $304.99Pricing details
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional Upgrades
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Box lunch at the Grand Canyon (if helicopter option selected)
- Meal voucher provided (if tour only or IMAX option selected)
- Taxes and National Park fees
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option selected)
- 2-hour jeep tour (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- IMAX Movie The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure (if option not selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option not selected)
- 2-hour jeep tour (if option not selected)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person processing fee for Tour payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Minimum age for Jeep Tour is 2 years, child seats will be provided
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jenjen, Australia, January 2017
Loved this trip. It was about 18 hours in total for the day, but didnt really feel that long at the time. They first picked us up at 6am and stopped at a few other hotels to pick more people up. We then got to the bus terminal and they checked us in, there was a coffee shop and bathroom at terminal so we got to get breakfast and use the bathroom if needed.
We then got to the bus, found our seats and we were off. The bus had a bathroom too, not that many people used it as we stopped at lot but it was good to know it was there incase of an emergancy. After about 1 and a half hours we stopped at the hoover dam, we got 20 mins here. Got to see the dam then back on the bus. There was bathrooms here too but the line was crazy.
About 2 hours of driving we stopped again at McDonalds. The time betwneen these stops went really fast. The driver spoke a lot and tbere was little videos about the towns we were passing. After this was another 2 hours. At this place we got lunch, there was a few options for lunch including pizza, sandwiches and chicken and rice. We watched an imax video too. I thought that was stupid, we were 15 mins from the GC and we werre watching a movie about it. After an hour here we made our first stop at the GC, it was amazing here, we didnt stay long becuase the altitude was low. But the views here werre awesome. We then went to another point were the lodges were. We watched the sunset here, i loved the views here and we had about 2 hours, it was nice to just sit and watch the views. We got back on the bus after that and they put a movie on. We only had 1 stop on the way home, it went pretty fast. I brought a tablet with my own movies and some snacks so i was pretty comfortable. When we got back to the strip we had to get on anothed bus. This was anouying at the time becuase we had to get off our bus, but they did this to split up the hotels so it was good becuase there wasnt as many stops. We got dropped off at 10pm.
We had a 3 week holiday in the states and this was probably the best day we had. Would recomend it for sure, i am not someone who likes long drives either and i was very comfortable.
Reviewed by: Keith A, January 2017
the bus trip was good. Driver was full of anecdotes kept the trip interesting. there was also a tape? about the history of Vegas as well to keep you entertained. They did encourage you to buy a helicopter ride or jeep exploration. we didn't bother there is plenty to see just walking around.
the only bad experience was the lunch stop before seeing the canyon, you are given vouchers for a meal at the stop, pizza hut outlet, you only have a limited time there but when you have 6 or 7 coach loads of people descending on a place built to accommodate 2 coach loads you end up in a massive queue and when you get to the food service your choice is limited to what's left, then there is no seats available to sit and have your food as they cannot cope with the amount of people, And there are places across the road empty, as the vouchers are only valid for the one place.
the grand canyon is fantastic and its a fantastic day out.