- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Flamenco Show UpgradeFor a richer experience, book the upgraded version of this tour including a 50-minutes flamenco show with a drink.After enjoying your tapas and drink at the first bar in Las Ramblas, you will make your way to El Born, one of the trendiest neighbourhoods in Barcelona. There you will head to Dalmases Palace, the splendid Gothic venue in which the flamenco show will take place. Sit back and relax as you discover this incredible dance sipping on a glass of cava.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
(Please note: Starting from the January 1st, 2016 - Tapas and Flamenco tour will start at 4:45pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tapas Walking Tour of Barcelona, with English-speaking guide (duration of 3 hours approximately)
USD $65.48Pricing details
Tapas Tour + Flamenco Show
Tapas Walking Tour of Barcelona, with English-speaking guide and Flamenco Show (duration of 4 hours approximately)
USD $80.76Pricing details
Barcelona Gourmet Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Tapas walking tour with a specialized gourmet guide
- 7 gourmet Tapas (if non upgraded tour is selected)
- 4 gourmet Tapas (if Flamenco upgrade is selected)
- 2 glasses of wine or beer (1 with the Flamenco upgrade)
- Flamenco show with drink (if upgrade is selected)
- Guided tasting of 3 Spanish products at the meeting point
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seafood, nuts and sesame seeds are present in all the kitchens and counters of the bars visited; tools, gadgets, pans and some ingredients might contain traces of these products
- Tapas will be shared with the other people on the tour and may contain traces of seafood and meat. If you would like other food not included in the menu, you will be kindly requested to settle it separately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Belinda A, December 2016
Great experience! We met wonderful people, shared wine and tapas and history of the local area. Our guide was fun and super full of interesting facts about the food and local markets that we would never have discovered or experienced by ourselves. Well worth it.
Reviewed by: Ahmer A, December 2016
Thanks to our lovely guide, Paula, the tour was worth every second of the three hours we spent that evening. Barcelona is a city to explore by walking and we walked quite a lot including the Ramblas for an insightful trip to the open market, La Boqueria, to the historic area of Gotic Quarter and bustling El Raval. We got local tips, insights into the local food, drinks, and got to enjoy some of the most delicious Tapas, Pintxos and lovely wine to accompany that. Highly recommended for all first-time Barcelona visitors and also worth great value for money.