Book and travel by December 31 and save 30% off our previously offered price!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free snacks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Sail along the Barcelona coast, admiring amazing views of the Barcelona skyline, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, Montjuic, Port Olympic and Barceloneta Beach.
Enjoy several opportunities to become a real sailor – your skipper will show you how to hoist the sails, trim the main and take the helm (i.e. steer the boat!). Alternatively, enjoy the view from the yacht's comfortable cockpit, relax down below in the spacious salon or sunbathe on the open deck.
Leave the coastline and head out to the open Mediterranean Sea, where you will have more sailing opportunities, if you wish. Feel the warm sea breeze in your hair and the sun on your skin, and watch the water splashing along the gleaming hull. If the weather conditions allow it, stop to take a dip in the open sea – a truly unforgettable experience!
Enjoy a chilled glass of cava, beer or soft drink with fresh olives and almonds on the yacht as you sail back to the Barcelona Port (weather permitting). On the 2:30pm, 4pm and 5:45pm boat trips, take in views of the Barcelona skyline at sunset while savoring your snacks. Alternatively, if the weather is bad follow your skipper to a local bar after your sail for a well-deserved drink accompanied by local olives or nuts. You’ll then be driven back to the city center.
Please note: The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
11:15am, 4pm, Nov 1 to April 30
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mediterranean sailing trip departing at 10am
Mediterranean sailing trip departing at 11:15am
USD $85.70Pricing details
Mediterranean sailing trip departing at 1:45pm
Mediterranean sailing trip departing at 4pm
USD $85.70Pricing details
Mediterranean sailing trip departing at 5:30pm
Small-Group Mediterranean Sea Sailing Trip from Barcelona
- Professional skipper
- 1 drink (beer or soft drink)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and anyone with physical disabilities must inform of these conditions in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind-proof jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
- Please inform of your preferred choice of drink (wine, beer, soft drink) in the Special Requirement box at the time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Caroline M, September 2016
This was an awesome tour with a great tour guide. Cruising the gorgeous sea was breathtaking and getting a chance to dip into the water was fun. I highly recommend!
Reviewed by: Laurynas R, September 2016
The tour was amazing, we had a chance to see stunning views of Barcelona from the sea. The skipper was extremely friendly, and provided us with knowledge about Barcelona. I would highly recommend this trip.