- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
As you cruise along, witness life in the backwater villages of Alleppey. Travel down the canals dotted with houses, paddy fields, coconut trees, market places and temples. See local people engaging in a variety of activities from fishing to daily chores. Soak in the beautiful scenery from your thatched-roof boat and relish the serenity of this river town.
Enjoy a traditional Indian tea with snacks before disembarking your Kerala houseboat. Your private guide will drive you from Alleppey back to your Kochi hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pickup from Hotel
Kerala Backwater Cruise with hotel pickup
Pickup from Cruise Liner
Kerala Backwater Cruise with pickup from cruise liner
Kerala Backwater Cruise
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kerala Rice
- Sambar (vegetable stew)
- Avial (thick mixture of vegetables, curd and coconut seasoned with coconut oil and curry leaves)
- Vegetable Thoran (vegetables sautéed and cooked along with coconut)
- Vegetable Mezhukkupuratti (fried vegetable curry)
- Pickle & Curd
- Pappad (South Indian wafer)
- Payasam (rice pudding flavored with cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashew nuts, and pistachios)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Crys P, March 2015
The one day Back water cruise was excellent. Beautiful day to simply hang out and take in the sites. I liked that we were picked up from our hotel and then driven to the cruise. The on board staff were pleasant and cooked us a delicious meal. I would definitely recommend this Back water day cruise to others.
Reviewed by: SANA A, January 2014
It is a must and I enjoyed it a lot .The driver was good.