- All necessary equipment included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One person per room; this option is also available for more than one traveler if you choose to be put in separate rooms. Please see Additional Information for further details
Two people per room; if you are traveling with an odd number of passengers, three people will be placed in a triple room, subject to availability. Please see Additional Information for further details
5-Day Best of the Himalayas: Mt Everest Region Trek with Round-Trip Flights from Kathmandu
- English-speaking guide
- 4-night accommodation in basic village guesthouses
- Round-trip flight between Kathmandu and Lukla
- Transport by minibus
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- On this hiking trip, you will be walking at demanding altitudes of approximately 12,467 ft (3800 m) above sea level, with the possibility of extreme variations in weather; it is common for travelers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of your age, gender and fitness. It is highly recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure
- All tour leaders have basic first aid training and are aware of the closest medical facilities
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Visas are obtainable from embassies abroad or on arrival at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport. If you are planning on getting a multi-entry visa from the airport, please be prepared for long lines; you will also need to provide 2 passport photos and the following fees in USD: $25 for 15-day visa, $40 for 30-day visa, $100 for 90-day visa.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Minimum age is 16 years; all travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- As no meals are included, please expect to spend around US$130 in total for meals purchased locally
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Extra Luggage: You may leave any extra luggage (at own responsibility) at the Day 1 meeting point Kathmandu Guesthouse and pick it up upon your return.
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
- Full name, nationality and current country of residence
- Date of birth
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date
- E-mail address
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
Reviewed by: Frederick V, April 2016
Through Intrepid out of Kathmandu. Brilliant seri veer great guide and well organised. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by: James R, November 2014
This trip was operated by the Intrepid group. We had a great leader in Ram Hari Phuyal and his team. We did some serious trekking and got as high as 13,000 feet with a great view of Mt. Everest. I recommend this highly.