- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Then, enjoy a ride on a zipline through the trees. This adrenaline-filled activity was initially used as a necessary means of transportation in the hilly areas.
Afterward, learn about Goan cuisine as you prepare your own lunch under the supervision of the in-house cook. This will be followed by a leisurely walk with your guide to learn about the jungle's flora and fauna. Along the way, your guide will point out a variety of plants and trees that have medicinal and culinary uses.
Stop at the Tambdi Surla Temple and walk through the small, carved structure, dating back to the 12th century and said to be the oldest temple in Goa. The temple is dedicated to Shiva and continues to serve as an active place of worship.
Your full-day tour will conclude with drop-off back at your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Ramada Caravela
- Club Mahindra Resort
- Emerald Palms by Club Mahindra
- Zuri Whitesands Resort
- Varca Le Palms
- Regenta Resort, Varca
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Dudhsagar waterfall & Zipline session
- Cooking demo session
- Mineral water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Recommended equipment/items to bring
- Comfortable clothing and walking/running shoes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, January 2013
Reviewed by: Giorgi T, January 2013
It was great, great fun, everything good. A bit expensive for half day. Also two details untrue: (1) no swimming with the elephants just elephant shower and (2) instead of lunch and dinner it was breakfast and lunch (which is actually better because then we had a half day free back in the hotel)