- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
The market is split into the inner market, the wholesale portion that is restricted to visitors, and the outer market, the retail portion that features food stands, restaurants and shops selling Japanese kitchen tools. With your guide, stay in the outer market for about 45 minutes to explore the many stalls packed with exotic seafood and learn about the types of fish you’ll work with at your cooking class.
Next, your tour continues at a popular sushi restaurant for your sushi-making class. This cooking school is popular with both locals and visitors, and your guide will translate your teacher’s instructions.
Learn the art of making sushi — both rolls and nigiri — before sitting down to enjoy your creations for lunch.
Your tour concludes at the entrance to Tsukiji Station, where your guide can direct you to your preferred location.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or select hotels; please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time
- 7:40am from Cerulean Tower Tokyu and Metropolitan Tokyo (Ikebukuro)
- 7:50am from New Otani Tokyo
- 8:05am from Hyatt Regency, New Sanno and Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
- 8:15am from Courtyard by Marriot Tokyo Ginza and Tokyo Station
- 8:20am from Tokyo Dome and ANA InterContinental Tokyo
- 8:40am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes at Tsukiji Station
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sushi Making and Tsukiji Fish Market Morning Tour from Tokyo
- One-way subway transport to Tsukiji Fish Market
- Sushi-making class, including lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup, unless specified
- Transportation after the sushi-making class
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note: The fish market tuna auction is not included on this tour
- During the sushi class, you may be placed in groups with Tokyo locals or other visitors
- The location of the sushi class may be changed to Ginza; in this case, you will take public transportation to Ginza with your guide, and the tour will end in Ginza after the class
- Please note, hotel pickup is available from selected hotels in Tokyo and must be requested at least 24hrs in advance. If you cannot find your hotel on the list, please choose the nearest hotel offered (except for New Sanno).
Hotel pickup at New Sanno is only offered for guests of the New Sanno Hotel.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrew B, August 2016
Great experience for grandson
Reviewed by: Stephanie E, August 2016
This trip was everything my boyfriend and I expected. The hotel pick-up was easy, finding Honda our wonderful tour guide provided no stress, the fish market was full of samples/new experiences, and the sushi making was an adventure we can never re-create.