- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Words cannot describe the majesty and beauty of flying along the Great Ocean Road. Your pilot will dip down to do beach runs, then fly high so you can take in the enormity of the Great Ocean Road coastline.
Upon arrival at the 12 Apostles you will complete a scenic flight around these offshore rock formations before your V.I.P. landing directly next to the 12 Apostles boardwalk.
You'll enjoy some sightseeing on the ground and a light picnic lunch before you take to the air again on your return scenic helicopter flight back to Melbourne.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Port Melbourne Cruise terminal.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Great Ocean Road Helicopter Tour from Melbourne
- Private helicopter tour
- Pre-flight refreshments in the V.I.P. departure lounge
- Picnic lunch overlooking the 12 Apostles
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of 4 people permitted per helicopter with a combined weight of no more than 356 kilograms (784 pounds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Helicopters are weight dependent for safe operations and subject to federal aviation law. Passengers weighing over 100 kilograms (220 pounds) must pay a 100% surcharge. Passengers weighing over 136 kilograms (300 pounds) are not permitted to participate.
- According to law, passengers will be weighed before flight to confirm weights
- Please present your Viator voucher to pilot with ID.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Elliot R, April 2016
This is the best way to see the 12 Apostles. Very dramatic view from the air, 1st class service.
Reviewed by: Dean B, February 2011