- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am (All year round).
Departs at 10am (December only).
USD $66.51Pricing details
Departs at 12:30pm (December only).
USD $66.51Pricing details
Departs at 1:30pm (All year round).
Departs at 5:30pm (April - October).
Paris City Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tyra S, October 2016
This tour was phenomenal!! Our guide, Steve, was very animated and full of Parisian history!! We would definitely do this again!!
Reviewed by: kathleen s k, October 2016
Jonny did an excellent tour. He added some historical facts but no too detailed to lose our interest. He seemed to really enjoy and know French history very well even though he's only been living in Paris for 5 years. The Segway was a lot easier to maneuver than I expected and Jonny taught us well how to handle them. I highly recommend this tour. We'll do another one in future visits.