Catch a Sydney Seaplane and fly to Cottage Point Inn for lunch. Perched on the water's edge in the heart of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, the award-winning Cottage Point Inn is one of Sydney's best kept secrets. You'll enjoy a leisurely three-course à la carte lunch, featuring exceptional modern Australian cuisine, and travel to and from Sydney by seaplane.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic air tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Tranquil Cottage Point Inn is only 20 minutes' flying time from Sydney's hustle and bustle. On arriving at Cottage Point Inn, you'll land on the water and taxi to the restaurant's seaplane dock, where the inn's friendly staff will be waiting with a warm welcome ' and some great Australian wines!
To top off your magical afternoon, on your flight back to Sydney you'll have incredible photo opportunities as you fly over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before landing at Rose Bay, eight kilometers from Sydney's city center.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Lyne Park Rose Bay, Sydney
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11:30am
Departs at 12:30pm
Departs at 1:30pm
Lunch at Cottage Point Inn by Seaplane from Sydney
- Return seaplane flight from Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Scenic Flight over Bondi Beach, Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Gourmet three-course a la carte lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Cottage Point Inn is set on the water at the junction of Cowan Waters and Coal and Candle Creek, was originally the Cottage Point boatshed and general store. The building was converted to a restaurant in the 1970's and has been operating since.
- Rock Lobster ceviché with baby tarragon gnocchi in a consommé
- Pan seared sea scallops with almonds, watercress and sultanas and a dash of curry oil
- Torched Shaw River buffalo mozzarella with pickled baby onions, salsa verdé and garlic croûtons, nestled on an endive salad
- Rangers Valley beef tartare served with quail egg yolk, and a petite salad
- Panfried chicken oysters with a white onion puree, tempura onion rings, wild mushrooms and spring salad
- Swordfish served with a wilted rocket, saffron potatoes and finished with dill and lemon mayonnaise
- Local snapper, mussels and king prawns in a fennel and tomato, saffron broth
- Tasmanian Atlantic salmon with soy caramel and leek, bok choy and ginger quinoa
- Spring onion and thyme gnocchi served with goats cheese, and a garden pea and pinenut pureé
- Rack of lamb with spring vegetables served on toasted cous cous
- Caramelized orange duck breast with smoked fennel
- Sacher torte served with strawberry ice cream, mixed berries and white chocolate
- Lemon meringue pie and lemon yogurt sorbet
- Orange and dark rum soufflé served with a honey and ginger ice cream
- Spiced caramel and pineapple with toasted coconut and a lime jelly, and coconut ice cream
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael T, April 2016
Reviewed by: Brian R, April 2016
Absolutely fantastic, from the flight through to the food and setting, there is nothing that I can fault in any way. Well worth every penny. Great way to spend our last day in Australia.