Underwater Helmet-Diving Experience at the Miami Seaquarium
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sea Trek Reef Encounter at Miami Seaquarium
- Underwater Helmet-Diving Experience
- Day pass to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits
- Wet suit
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Must be at least 10 years of age to participate. Participants under 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating.
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by supervising adult
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable). Guests are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- No scuba or snorkel experience necessary
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make your participation in a Sea Trek Reef Encounter unadvisable. Examples include but are not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, please contact your doctor.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.