- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Shakespeare's Birthplace; Walk in Shakespeare's footsteps and explore the house where he was born and grew up.
Hall's Croft: Explore the beautifully furnished Jacobean home of Shakespeare's daughter Susanna and her wealthy physician husband, Dr John Hall.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens: Relive Shakespeare's Tudor love story where he courted his bride-to-be.
Shakespeare's New Place: New for 2016 Visit Stratford-upon-Avon’s newest and most exciting attraction. In a contemporary landscape setting with specially commissioned sculptures, you can walk in the footsteps of Shakespeare while visiting his family's home of nineteen years.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage is approximately 1 mile outside the town centre.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This product is only available in Winter months: November through March
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.