You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 14 stops and the entire route takes approximately 60 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Travel to all Shakespearean Houses: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Anne Hathaways Cottage, Mary Arden's House, New Place, Nash's House and Hall's Croft. The Royal Shakespeare Theatre where the Bard's plays are performed for the majority of the year. The Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare is buried, protected by a cursed tombstone. The Old 15th Century Grammar School where Shakespeare was educated. You also get to enjoy a lovely tour through the scenic Warwickshire countryside, visiting Wilmcote, the village where Mary Arden's House (Shakespeare's mother) can be found.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Pen and Parchment Inn - Tourist Information Center
- Windsor Street - Shakespeare's Birthplace, The Shakespeare Center
- Rother Street (opposite Civic Hall) - Tourist Center, Market Square
- Chapel Lane - Nash's House, New Place, Guild Chapel, Harvard House
- Southern Lane (outside Swan Theatre) - Royal Shakespeare's Theatre, Waterside, River Avon
- Old Town - Hall's Croft, Holy Trinity Church, Shakespeares Monument & Grave
- Evesham Place (Between Chestnut Walk / Broad Walk)
- Alcester Road (Opposite Rail Station entrance)
- Cottage Lane - Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Featherbed Lane - Mary Arden's House
- Birmingham Road - Maybird Shopping Center, Country Artists Visitor Center
- Clopton Bridge (Outside Swans Nest Hotel) - Butterfly Farm
Last Tour: 16:00, 17.00 (May-Sep)
Tour departs every 30 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Ticket
Unlimited use on Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
48 Hour Ticket
Unlimited use on Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and German, plus Kid's commentary; live English guides on select tours
1. Avon Boating
2. Shakespeares Birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre
3. Market Square and American Fountain
4. Shakespeare’s New Place / Harvard House & Guild Chapel
5. River Avon & Royal Shakespeare Theatre
6. Hall’s Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeare’s Grave
7. Evesham Place
8. Alcester Road
9. Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
10. Mary Anne’s Farm
11. Maybrid Shopping Park
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: djjc1, January 2017
This worked out well for us...we used a cab only once while staying in Stratford. We were able to see the highlights of the city. Worth it!!
Reviewed by: James H, August 2016
Hop on and Hop off is a very good way of seeing Stratford upon Avon, the bus stops at all the historic places!