Journey from Slovenia to Salzburg on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. Travel by climate-controlled vehicle and visit Mozart’s Square, Salzburg Cathedral, the busy shopping thoroughfare Getreidegasse, the Horse Fountain, and other notable and historical spots. Learn the stories of Salzburg from your accompanying guide and delve into this fascinating city.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Meet your guide at your hotel in Ljubljana and embark on a full-day excursion to Salzburg. Traveling by climate-controlled minivan or car, drive four hours through stunning alpine landscapes as your guide talks to you about the history of Salzburg and Austria.
Upon arriving in Salzburg’s old town, stroll through Mozart’s Square and admire Salzburg Cathedral. Walk down the medieval-era and Getreidegasse as your guide points out the birthplace of Mozart and tells you about the history and significance of this avenue. View the Horse Fountain and the 20th-century Large Festival House. Take the time to explore numerous museums and galleries, or take a ride to Hohensalzburg Fortress (entrance fees not included).
After a lovely day discovering the charms of Salzburg, drive comfortably back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Salzburg cityscape and castle hill
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.