- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Hop off to sightsee and explore at your own pace. Visit the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Pier, West Pier, Sea Life Brighton Centre, Churchill Square, Burlington Street and more. Stroll along the renowned seafront, check out the best shopping areas, or dine at a top-class restaurant at Brighton Marina. There is plenty to do and see in this lovely seaside city.
Your pass is valid for 24 hours from the time of first use, letting you create your own itinerary and discover Brighton at your own pace.
Here is a list of stops on the City Sightseeing Brighton hop-on hop-off tour:
1. Brighton Pier
2. King’s Road
3. Grand Avenue
4. Palmeira Square
5. Lansdowne Road
6. St Ann’s Well Gardens & Furze Court
7. Brighton Station, A
8. Imperial Arcade
9. North Laine
10. Old Steine
11. Marine Parade
12. Royal Crescent
13. Brighton Marina
14. Madeira Drive
15. Daltons Bastion, Madeira Drive
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by open-top, double-decker bus
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In addition to a live English guide, audio commentary is available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lidia H, August 2016
Once we got on the bus, the tour was fine. The bus, however, did not stop to let us on, although we were waiting at the right place. He drove right by and when we ran after the bus and caught up to it at the next stop !, the driver said we should have waved him down!
Reviewed by: EMMIE M, June 2016
A very good tour around Brighton, but not around Hove area. Enjoyable enough as my two friends from Canada enjoyed going around by bus , and knowing the history of Brighton especially when it was about Winston Churchill.