- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
When you get off your plane at Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport, head to the Club Mobay meeting point, where your club representative will be waiting to greet you.
Fill out your immigration forms (your representative can help if needed), and breeze through customs and immigration with your fast-track access. Your host will help you retrieve your luggage at baggage claim and escort you to the Club Mobay arrival lounge.
Spend as much time as you’d like in the arrival lounge, where you can use the high-speed Wi-Fi, catch up with the news on the flat-screen cable TVs, enjoy snacks and beverages, read the provided magazines and newspapers, freshen up in the private restroom and cool off with a chilled towel, all while the lounge’s relaxing reggae music puts you in the island spirit.
When you’re ready, you’ll be escorted to whatever type of airport transportation you are taking to your hotel.
After checking in for your flight at Sangster International Airport, make your way to the Club Mobay information booth, next to the entrance for security and immigration. Check in for your lounge access here, and then sail through security and immigration, skipping the regular line with your fast-track service.
Head up to the mezzanine level to enter the Club Mobay departure lounge, next to Gate 9. Spend as much time as you’d like in the lounge to unwind before your departing flight. Snack on the provided fresh fruit, sandwiches, tapas and other light fare, and sip on a refreshing cold drink, cup of coffee or even an alcoholic beverage (your vacation isn’t officially over yet!).
Sit back with a magazine or newspaper, use the high-speed Wi-Fi, freshen up with a shower, play electronic games on the provided Samsung Galaxy tablets, or even enjoy a manicure or other mini treatment at the Mango Spa (spa treatments at your own expense).
Your kids can play in Pickney Place, a sound-proof playroom, or if you are sans kids, hang out in the adults-only lounge. If you must catch up on work before returning to the real world, take advantage of the fully equipped business center. Capture some final souvenir shots at the fun Tropical Shotz photo booth (additional cost).
When it’s time for your flight, you’ll board your plane refreshed and relaxed.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Access to Club Mobay departure lounge at Sangster International Airport; includes Fast-track service through immigration and security plus other ammenities
USD $29.99Pricing details
Access to Club Mobay arrival lounge at Sangster International Airport; includes VIP meet and greet upon your planes arrival to Jamaica and fast-track access through customs and immigration
USD $49.99Pricing details
Arrival + Departure Service
Access to both Club Mobay's arrival and departure lounges at Sangster International Airport for your arrival flight and departure flight
USD $79.99Pricing details
Layover Lounge Access: Club Mobay at Sangster International Airport
- Access to selected lounge(s)
Departure Lounge inclusions only:
- Fast-track service through immigration and security
- Snacks such as fresh fruits, pastries, sandwiches, and tapas
- Beverages (hot and cold; alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Sound-proof children's playroom
- Adults-only lounge
- Fully equipped business center
- Shower facilities
- Electronic games on Samsung Galaxy tablets
- Phone calls to the USA, Canada and UK landlines
- Access to VIBES smoking lounge on main concourse
- Use of magazines and daily local newspapers
Arrival Lounge inclusions only:
- VIP meet and greet upon arrival
- Assistance with immigration forms
- Escorted fast-track access through customs and immigration
- Assistance with luggage retrieval
- Snacks and beverages
- Use of magazines and newspapers
- Private restrooms
- Chilled towels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation between airport and hotel
- Spa treatments (additional cost at departure lounge only)
- Tropical Shotz Photo booth (additional cost at departure lounge only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: you MUST include all passenger names when booking in order for your lounge to be confirmed.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Madison T, February 2017
This was seamless. It saved me so much time at the airport. Definitely worth the money.
Reviewed by: Howard E, February 2017
that says it all!